Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.14.2 On 2016-09-12
- Improved support for using the STDCALL calling convention in winsqlite3.dll.
- Fix the sqlite3_trace_v2() interface so that it is disabled if either the
callback or the mask arguments are zero, in accordance with the documentation.
- Fix commenting errors and improve the comments generated on EXPLAIN listings
when the -DSQLITE_ENABLE_EXPLAIN_COMMENTS compile-time option is used.
- Fix the ".read" command in the command-line shell so that it understands
that its input is not interactive.
- Correct affinity computations for a SELECT on the RHS of an IN operator.
Fix for ticket 199df4168c.
- The ORDER BY LIMIT optimization is not valid unless the inner-most IN operator
loop is actually used by the query plan. Fix for
- Fix an internal code generator problem that was causing some DELETE operations
to no-op. Ticket ef360601
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: "2016-09-12 18:50:49 29dbef4b8585f753861a36d6dd102ca634197bd6"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: bcc4a1989db45e7f223191f2d0f66c1c28946383
Changes carried forward from version 3.14.1 (2016-08-11):
- A performance enhancement to the page-cache "truncate" operation
reduces COMMIT time by dozens of milliseconds on systems with a
large page cache.
- Fix to the --rbu option of sqldiff.
Changes carried forward from version 3.14 (2016-08-08):
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.